Sunday, February 21, 2010

University Of Toronto Mississauga Average In High School Anyone From University Of Toronto Scarborough/mississauga Studying Life Science?

Anyone from university of toronto scarborough/mississauga studying life science? - university of toronto mississauga average in high school

He is someone who studies in the biological sciences or biological sciences in one of these colleges with some recovery during high school. In fact, I repeat my biology, chemistry, mathematics, note 12 Is there a way to enter the program on the campus of Life Sciences. I am really worried about my income, because this is my second year in Class 12th I think my average is over 80% if you count my way. I like 74 in English, 68 in biology, 86 studies in the family. and im waiting for my 90 in chemistry, philosophy, education and peer tutoring. I'll be very happy if someone does and tells me the access. thanks

2 comments:

Curious_... said...

My friend, I would worry that you are 12th in the second year of Year than in school. Go through one step at a time. For skills, it seems that you focus on. One year of college may be the answer as soon as you reach this stage, but surely go grade 12 and get the first classes to ...... Good luck

mal.naba... said...

If you search www.google.com

Post a Comment