Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Diy Accord Keyless Entry 6th Gen 2 Door Honda Accord?

6th gen 2 door Honda Accord? - diy accord keyless entry

I'll get my first car. and have a good fouud 1999 White Honda Accord Coupe. almost 4k for a 150k miles on it, I think. and appears to be in excellent condition. My father, but he seems stubbornly a Toyota Camry = / I do not know why so persistent UAS, if the car is moving conversation, the first thing he says CARMRY TOYOTA !!!!! In kidnda and how ... Ehhhh What is wrong with a Honda? that the same cost. Anywho. Honda Accord I've seen that look really good. with body kits and other things. Does anyone know of sites where you can buy body kits and other things for the car? And it-yourself sites like mods interior and others. The agreement is looking for a decent car, and costs the same as the Camry. equily and secure. Ive seen the real deal can be arrangednice. and it would be a great project for me. I have not seen a Toyota Camry, which looks much like a Honda Accord lol. It was also how much does it cost to get a body kit installed and painted? I've seen, body kits for $ 200 and $ 200 shipping. for $ 400 dollars for a body kit? Not bad, but needs to be painted and installed Corsica.

No comments:

Post a Comment