Monday, February 8, 2010

Boobs While Driving I Was Drunk, N Told My Ex Gf Some Bad Things..?

I was drunk, n told my ex gf some bad things..? - boobs while driving

We broke up 5 months ago. In almost 20 years, almost 21 years, but when we were together, I was flirting with other men, I lie, I, to me the feeling that I was always bad, who played with me. ***** Hat mir so sorry, but then I got up and left. I once went two months, I saw we were drunk, I kissed her on the left. You did not call or talk with him since. It is about my myspace but unknown to him was like last week. This week I went back, I saw that the grown to reflect on how much money and take care of myself better than ever. She wanted me home after the game, so I was fine, she came with her BF, but he's gone, I do not know what happened to him, and so we left. I asked him to go for a hotel, but it does not work. We were kissing in the car, but tried as No No, but while we were kissing, I on her breasts while driving. Then let me go n Crazy in the Hotel ... ok asique

No comments:

Post a Comment